Terms and Conditions
Company setupmydevice provides the [www.setupmydevice.us] Web site as a service to the public and Web site owners.
Please read this documentation
1. The work on the project given by client will not be started unless a SOW (Statement of work) has been agreed upon between the Client and Alexa IT Support.
2. Quotations are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
3. Copyright of the completed web designs, images, pages, code and source files created by Alexa IT Support for the project shall be with the Client upon final payment only by prior written agreement. Without agreement, ownership of designs and all code is with Alexa IT Support.
4. Alexa IT Support can, at its own discretion, but is not obliged to, offer domain name registration and hosting via a third party service.
5. We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.
6. Upon completion of the 7-day review period, we will invoice you for the 50% balance of the project.
7. Once you have paid us in full for our work we grant to you a license to use the website and its related software and contents for the life of the website.
8. We do not guarantee any specific position in search engine results for your website. We perform basic search engine optimisation according to current best practice.
9. We (and any subcontractors we engage) agree that we will not at any time disclose any of your confidential information to any third party.
10. You are responsible for maintaining your own backups with respect to your website and we will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites except to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by us.
11. The Client agrees that an HTML page built from a graphic design may not exactly match the original design because of the difference between the display in design software and the rendering of HTML code by Internet browser software. Alexa IT Support agrees to try to match the design as closely as is possible when building the code.